BoCo CAPS needs your help to dive right in. We are seeking volunteers for:
- Board of Directors (7-15)
- At least one from each Bo Co Municipality
- Financial, Real Estate, NonProfit, Website, Tech Industry Experience needed
- Observer Corps (attend City, County and other meetings and take notes)
- Working Groups
- Special events
- Database and website management
- Social media
- Farmers’ Market informational booths
To become active in our organization, please email bococaps “at” gmail “dot” com
Or, Simply Sign On as a Supporter
Make your voice heard!
Do you agree with the BoCo CAPS Mission?
“To provide proactive leadership and advocacy to develop and sustain a thriving public aquatic recreation facility that serves the needs of Boulder County now and in the future.”
If yes, please show your support by signing up.
There is no cost to be a BoCo CAPS supporter, nor do you need to attend any meetings.
You will receive infrequent announcements – only if you give us your e-mail address. We will not inundate you with e-mail. The more supporters we show, the more clout we have.
So far we need money to seed our nonprofit status ($400), create a sign for awareness events ($100).