Ongoing: We Welcome Supporters!
Please sign up to receive email alerts about BoCo CAPS progress, calls for one-time volunteers to attend local meetings, local aquatics news, and more!
By December 2017:
- Identify and Meet with Interested Partners and assess level of interest
- Potential Base Partners (BoCo, BVSD, YMCA of Boulder Valley, CU Boulder)
- Business Alliances (hotels, restaurants, sport tourism, trophy shops and swim businesses)
- Organizations (OceanFirst, BoCo BVSSL teams, synchronized swimming teams, water polo teams, local USA swim teams, triathlon training)
- Determine potential natatorium locations and assess pros and cons of each site
- Large land donations adjacent to hotels welcome!
- Blog postings about local aquatics news
- Form a 5013c nonprofit corporation
- Create a Volunteer Board of Directors and and Advisory Council – please indicate interest via email or contact form!
- Seek Executive Committee support from Nation-wide aquatics leaders
- Build the pool first steps: Begin to launch a Capital Campaign to raise $20M for World Class Natatorium
- Maintain the pool first steps: Investigate creation of an Aquatics District TIF to meet natatorium maintenance needs
ONE YEAR GOAL: Document status of steps above in a document.